June 30/July 1
* Are you curious about the magical depths available through a Conscious approach to Kink and BDSM?
* Are you ready to expand your understanding of erotic expression?
* Would you love to deepen trust, connection, communication, and erotic creativity in your intimate relationships?
Then this breathtaking journey into the wonderfully erotic world of
Conscious Kink is a truly fantastic starting point! Whether you are a curious beginner or an experienced player, award-winning sexuality professional Seani Love with his talented super star team invites you to join them for this beautiful weekend of exploration.
Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexualities and thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, Conscious Kink gives us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality and erotic mastery, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this intensive you will learn about:
• The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
• Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
• Deepening connection through Tantric techniques and conscious touch
• Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
• Service, sovereignty and surrender
• Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
• Giving, receiving and holding power
* Darker places such as consensual non-consent
* Exploring how archetypes can be utilised for deepening your erotic journeys
The weekend will be paced gently and will include:
• A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse.
• Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows and do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them.
• An ecstatic ritual where we use all the BDSM and conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep and wonderful journeys for each other.
Seani Love (www.seanilove.com) is a professional Kinkster, Shadow Explorer and Shamanic BDSM practitioner who has twenty years of experience in diverse erotic practices. In 2015 he won the award of Sex Worker of the Year at the Sexual Freedom Awards in London.
He is trained in counselling and since 2006 has been working on combining ritual journeys with BDSM as a powerful pathway to healing and self-discovery. As an international workshop facilitator, Seani has supported many people on their journey to places of increased power, personal and sexual expression, wisdom and love. Seani runs the School of Erotic Mysteries in London which offers regular workshops, classes and private tuition on all things erotic.
Seani will be supported by a wonderful team of assistants.
The workshop will take place in Melbourne, on June 30 & July 31 from 10am – 6.30pm both days, with a 90 minute break for lunch in the middle of each day.
Investment is $320 per person for the two days, with a limited number of concession/earlybird places available ($290). [The EB/Conc tickets will close when they are all sold or on midnight 2nd June, whichever happens sooner.]
Plus a special ‘welcome back’ price of $240 for previous students who have previously attended any of his events (other than just an intro evening).
(Contact: ShadowsOfTantra@gmail.com asap to get the details of this special offer if it applies to you.)
This workshop is open to individuals and couples/triads/other constellations of all genders, sexualities and body types. We do not match genders for exercises in this workshop.
No partner is required and everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you attend with a partner or friend, you are completely welcome to work together for the whole workshop or for the larger practices or whatever you wish.
If you have any questions, please contact our local co-ordinator, Arven at ShadowsOfTantra@gmail.com
We look forward to seeing you there : )