Learn the essential crafts of being a male in the sex industry working with female clients.
One thing is certain – the world needs more capable, ethical and conscientious male erotic practitioners who are skilled in the arts of working with women. With more and more women becoming empowered enough to explore their sexuality and wanting to understand themselves outside of the context of conventional relationships, the School of Erotic Mysteries is delighted to able to present our 5-session course in which you’ll learn all of the essentials for getting started as a practitioner in the sex industry.
The course covers:
- Emotional, physical and sexual safety
- Holding Space
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Navigating consent and boundaries
- Empowering client boundaries
- Mapping the female body including erogenous zones
- What happens when you discover trauma
- Yoni massage
- Conscious Kink
- Exploring your own erotic shadow
- Understanding your own lust
- Attachment and detachment
- Common pitfalls of male sex work
- Essential concepts in erotic psychology
- Discussion on sex work and the law
- Marketing and getting started
- Optional: There are several optional units that can be taught as part of this course including Tantra Massage, Erotic Awakening Sessions, basic Rope Bondage, Sexual Healing and Erotic Ritual. We expect everyone who does this course to have their own interest and we are happy to accommodate your specific needs.
An entry-level certificate of completion is awarded after successful completion including hands-on exam. Do you have what it takes to serve the feminine? This course will give you some basic yet essential skills for getting started in the sex industry.
The most basic version of the above syllabus spans over:
- 5 classes lasting 4 hours each in our studio in East London
- 4 mid-class Skype sessions
- one follow-up Skype shortly after the course is finished
- All materials, teachings, venue and supplies required to finish this training are included.
- This course is done at your own pace in our studio in East London.
- There will be a female assistant in the room for 4 of the sessions so that skills can be practiced.
- Boundaries are respected and nurtured at all times.
- The course must be completed within a 12 month period at a pace that suits you.
- You don’t have to have the intention of working as a professional sex worker to do this training – this course gives you powerful skills for communication, self-empowerment and being a better lover
(Pic by Jo Tabe)