Shadow Tantra – Deep Dive:
[a Personal Mastery Retreat in Shadow Tantra & Conscious Kink,
with Seani Love and Rosie Enorah Heart]
In the Dandenong Ranges near Melbourne
“I have de-clawed the daemons of my past, spanked them soundly and put them to bed. I’ve found a new language, a new confidence and understanding of control, consent and respect within the world of kink, which will serve me well in all aspects of my life. It’s a start, a foundation and one which I can’t wait to build on.”
~ Greig McArthur (participant at previous workshop)
We are very excited to be welcoming UK-based Conscious Kink & Shadow Tantra expert Seani Love back to Melbourne this year! He has taught often here over the past seven years and his work has reached international acclaim across this time.
After a hosting very successful retreat for sexuality professionals with Seani here last year, we have asked him to teach a deep dive into mastering our erotic shadows – one that is open to anyone willing to take the plunge.
Conscious Kink/Shadow Tantra helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexualities and thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, we learn a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this training you will learn about:
• The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
• Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
• Deepening connection through conscious touch
• Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
• Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
• Giving, receiving and holding power
* Exploring consensual non-consent
* How Shadow Tantra can be a powerful tool for personal development
* Erotic archetypes and ritual
* Putting all these things together for the purpose of journeying, exploring erotic sensations, and/or deepening understanding and mastery of the depths of your erotic self and your whole being.
The workshop will a powerful time for you to dive deep into your own erotic self.
The week will include:
• A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse.
• Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows and do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them.
• An ecstatic ritual where we use all the BDSM and conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep and wonderful journeys for each other.
This workshop is open to individuals and couples/triads/other constellations of all genders, sexualities and body types. We do not match genders in this workshop.
No partner is required and everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you would like to attend with a partner, you are completely welcome to work together for the whole workshop, or to chose which activities to do together and which to mix and mingle in.
No removal of clothes or direct sexual activity is necessary or expected in order to fully immerse into this workshop/ However, some participants may choose to remove their clothes and in some instances become very erotic with each other. Safer sex protocols will be followed and supplies provided. All activities are optional, and during this workshop a lot of attention (and focus) will be given to the power and importance of feeling into and respecting your own and other’s boundaries.
Seani Love (www.seanilove.com) is a professional Kinkster, Shadow Explorer and Shamanic BDSM practitioner who has twenty years of experience in diverse magical traditions and erotic practices. In 2015 he won the award of Sex Worker of the Year at the Sexual Freedom Awards in London.
He is trained in counselling and since 2006 has been working on combining ritual journeys with BDSM as a powerful pathway to healing and self-discovery. As an international workshop facilitator, Seani has supported many people on their journey to places of increased power, personal and sexual expression, wisdom and love.
Rosie Enorah Heart (www.rosieheart.com) is a Netherlands-based tantrika and sex educator. She specialises in taking her clients on powerful erotic journeys of pleasure and self-discovery. She is a graduate of both the Urban Tantra Professional Training Program by Barbara Carrellas and the Temple Whore program by the London School of Erotic Mysteries. She will assist Seani during the workshop as well as sharing her expertise.
Seani and Rosie travel the world teaching together, creating beautiful and magical spaces for people to safely explore the depths of their sexuality.
The retreat will take place in a beautiful location in the Dandenongs outside Melbourne. It will run from 6th – 10th December 2017.
Food and accommodation is $330 for small comfortable bunk rooms and full professional vegetarian catering. (With an extra $27 for those who choose the meat- or fish- option.) Varied diets (gluten/dairy/wheat-free etc) can be accommodated at no extra cost, and our caterer is very experienced at supporting conscious intimacy self-development events. Either of these are therefore the amount of the Non-Refundable Deposit.
* For the super-keen (and previous attendees at one of Seani’s Melbourne retreats), we have a ‘Super-Earlybird’ option: when you pay your NRF deposit before 31st Aug, the Super Early Bird Fee is $870 (Total with deposit: $1200).
* Regular Earlybird for those who put down their deposit before end of Sept is $970 (Total: $1300).
(Previous attendees of any previous School of Erotic Mysteries residential can still get the Super-Earlybird price when making deposit before end Sept.)
* The Standard Fee (for deposits Oct onwards) is $1070 (Total: $1400)
[All are adjusted upward by $27 for the fish/meat catering option.]
Once a deposit is made we will contact you to arrange details for the remainder of your payment. Full payment must be complete at the very latest when you arrive and register on the first day, but we advise and prefer payment in full or increments before the event.
A limited number of concessionary places are available at this workshop. Please get in contact if you wish to discuss concession options. We will be interested in having some reliable help with basic practicalities throughout the training.
In order to be able to give each participant the attention they need through their process during the weekend, we have decided to keep the group small, with a maximum of 24 participants.
Any questions on practicalities? Please fire them away to: ShadowsOfTantra@gmail.com
For questions about event content: firstname.lastname@example.org