A breathtaking weekend-long journey into the wonderfully erotic world of Conscious Kink with Seani Love, assisted by Katy Cara, of the School of Erotic Mysteries.
- Are you curious about the magical depths available through a conscious approach to Kink and BDSM?
- Are you ready to expand your understanding of erotic expression?
- Would you love to deepen trust, connection, communication and erotic creativity in your intimate relationships?
Whether you are a curious beginner or an experienced player, award-winning sexuality professional Seani Love with assistant facilitator Katy Cara invites you to join them for this beautiful weekend of exploration.
Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexualities, and thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, Conscious Kink gives us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality and erotic mastery, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this weekend intensive you will learn about:
- The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
- Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
- Deepening connection through Tantric techniques and conscious touch
- Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
- Service, sovereignty and surrender
- Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
- Giving, receiving and holding power
- Darker places such as consensual non-consent
- Exploring how archetypes can be utilised for deepening your erotic journeys
This weekend will be gently paced and will include:
- A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse
- Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows and do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them
- An ecstatic ritual where we use all the BDSM and conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep and wonderful journeys for each other
This workshop is open to people of all genders and relationship styles; there is no gender-pairing during this workshop. People may choose to come with a partner and do all of the exercises with their chosen one or you may choose to come along and engage with a beautiful selection of other amazing souls.
In order to be able to give each participant the attention they need through their process during the weekend, we have decided to keep the group small, with a maximum of 22 participants.
During the weekend, we expect to host many breakthrough moments for people on the journey of self-discovery. Whilst we expect a high erotic content, all of your personal boundaries will be honoured and nurtured at all times.
This conscious sexuality workshop has a focus on kink and BDSM. Beginners are welcome but if you feel you may be triggered by other people’s sexual activity please feel free to contact us and discuss this before booking.
Seani Love (www.seanilove.com) has been exploring and teaching erotic ritual techniques to clients, private groups, couples and workshops for over twenty years. An expert in this unique field, Seani received the prestigious industry award ‘Sex Worker of the Year’ in London in November 2015. His work combines ritual techniques, Conscious Kink, Neo-Tantra, Jungian Psychology, and theatre skills. His work enables him to take his clients on profound journeys into their inner worlds and helping them find power, wisdom, love, and pleasure within themselves.
Katy Cara is a yoga, sacred sexuality and self-love practitioner and guide, offering sessions to individuals and couples of all backgrounds, orientations and genders. She’s an adventurer and explorer and loves seeking out new and exciting experiences. Through sharing her gifts and learnings, she wants to help people to feel empowered and to live a more joyful and loving life, free of fear and shame. She believes we can each become an explorer of self, reconnecting with our inner child we may have forgotten along the way, and rediscovering our joy and lust for life co-create a more beautiful world together.
Katy will assist Seani during the workshop as well as share her expertise.
Together with his team, Seani travels the globe creating beautiful and powerful spaces for professional and non-professional people to safely explore the depths of their sexuality.
This weekend will take place in the beautiful workshop space of Siddhi Space in Wangara, Perth.
The doors will open on both Saturday and Sunday at 9.30 am for a 10 am prompt start. Please arrive before 9.45 am on both days to finish registration and share a brew which will allow us to start on time. The event finishes at 6 pm on both days.
What to bring
- sheet or towel
- massage oil, such as coconut oil
- sarong or lunghi
- lunch for yourself, or vegetarian food to share and eat together (basic snacks and drinks will be provided)
In addition, you might also like to bring:
- extra cushions and “nesting” material to help ensure you have a beautiful time with us
- something to place on the altar
- any favourite toys
- The price of the workshop is $360 (Australian Dollars) per person for the two days.
- 10% early bird discount available until 17th March.
- A limited number of concessionary places are available for those on minimum wage level and below. Please get in contact if you wish to discuss concession options.
- We also have a special ‘welcome back’ price of $300 for students who have previously attended events with the School of Erotic Mysteries.
To register and pay
Please complete this registration form and make your $150 deposit payment by bank transfer with “CKP + your name” as the payment reference.
Reference: CKP + your name
Please notify us by email when you have made your payment.
If you are using a non-Australian bank account, please get in touch and we can provide alternative bank details.
Please note: your deposit payment is non-refundable. However, if for some reason you are unable to attend and we are notified of this more than 30 days before the event begins, you are able to transfer your deposit payment for use by you at a future training or event with the School of Erotic Mysteries.
If you have any questions, please email katy[at]schooloferoticmysteries.com
We look forward to welcoming you ♥
“Seani is an amazing facilitator – best I’ve worked with really”
“Gentle intro to power exchange and play”
“A very safe and loving way to explore your erotic edges”
“I loved the relaxed style Seani has which helps people be at ease”
“The attention to consent was impeccable. I didn’t expect consent to be such an erotic way to play and explore”
“Lovely vibe and gentle even when stirring up powerful emotions”
“Very safe space, held with love and humour and light in a very deep way”