We are very excited to announce that the amazing Seani Love and Rosie Enorah Heart are returning to Warsaw to take us on a deep journey of erotic self-discovery. This weekend workshop will cover the most powerful and profound aspects of conscious kink such as consent and boundaries, pain play, bondage, and breath and energy work.
During this intensive you will learn about:
• The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
• Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
• Deepening connection through Tantric techniques and conscious touch
• Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
• Service, sovereignty and surrender
• Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
• Giving, receiving and holding power
* Darker options such as consensual non-consent
With an emphasis on:
• Putting all these things together for the purpose of exploring our own erotic nature, expanding our potential for pleasure and deepening our understanding of ourselves.
The weekend will be paced gently and will include:
• A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse.
• Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows and do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them.
• Ecstatic rituals where we use all the BDSM and conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep and wonderful journeys for each other.
* FAQ *
*** Do I need to attend with a partner? ***
No. You can come on your own and explore techniques with the many other wonderful people in attendance. You can bring your partner if you wish and you are welcome to do all of the exercises with them or mix it up on the day. All boundaries are honored and great communication coached and supported.
*** This is all very new to me. Will I be out of my depth? ***
To be suitable to attend the workshop, we’ll assume you are comfortable in ‘Sex Positive’ spaces. This might be because you do such things already and are comfortable with them or if you are generally just easy with such things.
(If in doubt please email Agata at info@pozytywnaseksualnosc.
* Facilitators *
Seani Love (www.seanilove.com/) is a professional Kinkster, Shadow Explorer and Shamanic BDSM practitioner who has twenty years of experience in diverse erotic practices. In 2015 he won the award of Sex Worker of the Year at the Sexual Freedom Awards in London.
He is trained in counselling and since 2006 has been working on combining ritual journeys with BDSM as a powerful pathway to healing and self-discovery. As an international workshop facilitator, Seani has supported many people on their journey to places of increased power, personal and sexual expression, wisdom and love.
Seani runs the School of Erotic Mysteries in London which offers regular workshops, classes and private tuition on all things erotic.
Rosie Heart (www.rosieheart.com) is a sexuality professional who specialises in taking her clients on powerful erotic journeys of pleasure and self-discovery. She combines elements of tantra, kink, conscious touch, and ritual to create safe and yummy spaces for her clients to explore themselves and their sexuality. Rosie will be assisting Seani during this training, as well as sharing her expertise.
Seani and Rosie have been traveling and teaching together for about a year, creating beautiful and magical spaces for people to safely explore the depths of their sexuality.
** PRACTICAL INFORMATION **
The workshop will take place in the Sex Positive Institute’s offsite space in Warsaw. It runs on Saturday October 7 from 10:00 to 18:00 and Sunday October 8, from 11.00 to 18.00.
Tickets are available at 900 zloty (early bird)/ 1050 zloty(full price). Early bird tickets are available until September 23. To book your place, click the ticket link on this event!
In order to be able to give each participant the attention they need through their process during the weekend, we have decided to keep the group small, with a maximum of 15 participants. Secure your place by booking at the ticket link.
For any questions, please get in touch with us at info@pozytywnaseksualnosc.