March 2, 2019
* Are you curious about Conscious Kink and BDSM?
* Are you ready to expand your understanding of erotic expression?
* Would you love to deepen trust, connection, communication, and erotic creativity in your intimate relationships?
Then this breathtaking journey into the wonderfully erotic world of Conscious Kink is your best starting point! Whether you are a curious beginner or an experienced player, award-winning sexuality professional Seani Love with his talented super star team invites you to join them for this beautiful day of exploration.
Conscious Kink is the act of bringing conscious awareness and self-enquiry to BDSM techniques. Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexualities and thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, Conscious Kink gives us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this 1-day intensive you will learn about:
* The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
* Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
* Deepening connection through and conscious touch
* Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
* Service, sovereignty and surrender
* Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
* Giving, receiving and holding power
* Darker places such as consensual non-consent
This workshop will be paced gently and will include:
* A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse.
* Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows and do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them.
Seani Love (www.seanilove.com) is a professional Kinkster, Shadow Explorer and Shamanic BDSM practitioner who has twenty years of experience in diverse erotic practices. In 2015 he won the award of Sex Worker of the Year at the Sexual Freedom Awards in London. He is trained in counselling and since 2006 has been working on combining ritual journeys with BDSM as a powerful pathway to healing and self-discovery. As an international workshop facilitator, Seani has supported many people on their journey to places of increased power, personal and sexual expression, wisdom and love. Seani runs the School of Erotic Mysteries in London which offers regular workshops, classes and private tuition on all things erotic. Seani will be assisted by a wonderful team of assistants.
Due to many requests, we have organised this one day event as a safe space for people who want to work exclusively in heterosexual (male-female) pairings. You do not need a partner, single people are welcome and encouraged. We’ll find partners for each exercise on the day and all partners will be done in male-female pairs.
This workshop is open to individuals and hetero-couples. No partner is required and everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. Please note if you wish to work exclusively with a specific partner, please join my beginner’s couples workshop on 3rd March: https://www.facebook.com/events/2107223962643221/
“Seani is an amazing facilitator – best I’ve worked with really”
“Gentle intro to power exchange and play”
“A very safe and loving way to explore your erotic edges”
“I loved the relaxed style Seani has which helps people be at ease”
“The attention to consent was impeccable. I didn’t expect consent to be such an erotic way to play and explore”
“Lovely vibe and gentle even when stirring up powerful emotions”
“Very safe space, held with love and humour and light in a very deep way”