A breathtaking extended weekend journey into the wonderfully erotic world of Conscious Kink with Seani Love, of the School of Erotic Mysteries.
- Are you curious about the magical depths available through a conscious approach to Kink and BDSM?
- Are you ready to expand your understanding of erotic expression?
- Would you love to deepen trust, connection, communication and erotic creativity in your intimate relationships?
Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexualities, and thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, Conscious Kink gives us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality and erotic mastery, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this weekend intensive you will learn about:
- The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
- Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
- Deepening connection through Tantric techniques and conscious touch
- Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
- Service, sovereignty and surrender
- Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
- Giving, receiving and holding power
- Darker places such as consensual non-consent
- Exploring how archetypes can be utilised for deepening your erotic journeys
This weekend will include:
- A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse
- Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows and do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them
- An ecstatic ritual where we use all the BDSM and conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep and wonderful journeys for each other
- Play party Saturday evening
This workshop is open to people of all genders and relationship styles; there is no gender-pairing during this workshop. People may choose to come with a partner and do all of the exercises with their chosen one or you may choose to come along and engage with a beautiful selection of other amazing souls.
This conscious sexuality workshop has a focus on kink and BDSM and there may be a high erotic content. All of your personal boundaries will be upheld, encouraged and nurtured at all times.
This is Level 2-3 of 5: You’ll need to already have some experience with kink, knowledge of consent, boundaries and energy bubbles to join this workshop. If uncertain, please speak to the organiser (Natalie) about your experience level.
* Please arrive 9:15am – 9:40am, so you can settle in. Please do not arrive late as it disrupts the group.
* Saturday 22nd June: 10am – 10pm (includes breaks and group ritual)
* Sunday 23rd June: 10am – 6pm
This is an all-genders, queer-friendly workshop. Our intention is to create a safe space for all regardless of gender, orientation or relationship status.
Drinks and snacks provided, please bring your own lunch/dinner. There are some cafes nearby.
The total cost of the workshop is £220. Early bird price: The first people to book, to help us root this workshop, pay just £180! So if you know you want to join us, book now!
A limited number of work-exchange places are available, which are discounted tickets in exchange for you arriving early and leaving late on both days to help us with set up/clean up. Contact Natalie if you would like at apply for this.
Please send all queries to the organiser, Natalie Ford.
Get tickets here
SeanI Love will be assisted by the wonderful Sanya Alaya
Sanya Alaya is a Sexual Empowerment Coach, Tantric Bodyworker and Tantra Yoga teacher who started to explore the world of conscious kink and bdsm twelve years ago. Diving deep into her own desires, needs and boundaries as the start of a yearlong journey.
For the last 7 years she’s been intensely on her own healing path and found her heart mission to support men and women to overcome their traumas, fears and shame that hold them back from living a powerful, sensual and loving life. With her compassionate and no-bullshit attitude and gifted ability to hold space, she empowers her clients to love themselves and their bodies, unravel conditioning and not hold back with expressing who they truly are.