A 3-month Intensive for Male Sexuality Practitioners, Tantrikas, Tantric Masseuses, Conscious Kinksters & Sex-Positive Professionals
March – May 2023
The School of Erotic Mysteries is committed to excellence and empowerment in the field of sexuality and is offering this course for current male practitioners who also wish to achieve excellence.
This intensive course will be based on all that we at the School of Erotic Mysteries have learned by working in the field of sexuality since 2010. If you are a male practitioner wanting to take your offering to the next level of professionalism or you are about to embark on your career in the field of sexuality this course is designed with you in mind.
This course will be unlike the others we have run in that it will have a significant homework component. This is a deep dive into yourself and to understand how you can best practice your erotic skills in a safe, beautiful and powerful way.
This course will also help you to:
- Get clearer on who your target audience is and learn to communicate better with them
- Get clearer on what you have to offer and how you can best deliver this
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Get clear on your boundaries and learn how to communicate these in the best way possible.
- Improve your relationship with money (!!!)
- How to maximise the chance your clients have a safe, beautiful and powerful experience
- Ritual journeys with archetypes to support you in understanding yourself and making your sessions more powerful
This course includes:
- 6 x Sunday Zoom Calls Thursday from March 26th – June 4th covering the essential themes of working in the industry
- The six group calls take place on March 26, April 16, 23, May 7, 21, June 4
- 6 x Private 1-1 Mentoring calls with Seani
- Ongoing support throughout
- Lots of homework that will help you tune in to your exact offering and help you meet your ideal clients
- Access to our previous 2 pre-recorded courses Level Up and Getting Conscious With Kink
One of the intentions behind running this course is that all participants will have an increased awareness of the impact they have in the world by working in the field of sexuality. It’s important to understand the relationship between power, privilege and sexuality and how that might affect our clients.
The explicit intention of this course is to increase your erotic skills and thus maximise the safety, beauty and power of your work for yourself and your clients.
The intention is that within a short space of time, any money spent on course fees will be recouped in full. (Of course, this can’t be guaranteed)
Class 1 – Introductions, definitions, intentions, archetypes. What are your gifts? What is your name? Your image?
Class 2 – Who is your ideal client? How can you most effectively speak to them?
Class 3 – Boundaries, consent, safety, privilege, power. Keeping yourself and your clients safe.
Class 4 – Money Money Money and your own erotic body.
Class 5 – Healing and empowerment. Creating erotic ritual for your clients.
Class 6 – Launching yourself into the world
A certificate of completion is available to all who finish the course. This can help with things like getting insurance and venue hire.
About the Trainer
Seani Love (he/him) has been teaching workshops and running private sessions in the field of sexuality, ritual and kink since 2010. He has helped thousands of people make peace with their erotic nature and has helped hundred of practitioners create safe and profitable sex positive businesses in this time.
In 2015 he was one of the winners of Sex Worker of the Year at the Sexual Freedom Awards. Some of his work in featured in the award-winning film Touch Me Not.
Please email us on email@example.com if you have any questions about Level Up Pro: The Men’s Edition.
Early Bird – Payment Plan
3 payments of £1,200/month
Available until March 5th
Discount for paying in full.
Full Payment with Payment Plan
3 payments of £1,600/month
We recognise that the sexuality profession of work is largely dominated by white, able-bodied facilitators. We want to actively encourage and warmly welcome men of colour, transgender men, disabled, and neurodivergent men to join this course if they feel called.
If you fall into any of these categories/groups, and/or you cannot afford this training for any reason, please get in touch – we would love to discuss options including pricing plans.
A Note for Trans Men: Trans men are very much welcome on the course. However, please be aware some of the content will be cock-focused and designed for cis men. So, please get in touch to discuss any specific needs or concerns you have about joining the course to decide if it’s suitable for you!